Local grocers make it easy to support SVHS Boosters. Lucky and Sonoma/Glen Ellen Markets all participate in eScrip.
Lucky contributes up to 3% to The Presentation School through their Shares program. Register your phone number or your Lucky You Rewards Card
- Sign up for the NEW* Shares program by registering your phone number or Lucky You Rewards Card with eScrip.
- *You will no longer use your S.H.A.R.E.S. card (effective April 1, 2016). Register your phone or your Save Smart Rewards card number (this will not be your S.H.A.R.E.S. card)
- Shop at Lucky Supermarkets and provide your registered phone number or card at checkout.
Sonoma/Glen Ellen Markets contributes up to 4% of your purchases to The Presentation School.
- Sign up at escrip.com/sonoma_glenellen and register. It’s free!
- Shop at Sonoma Market and/or Glen Ellen Village Market and present your community card prior to each transaction to earn up to 5% for your favorite school or nonprofit.
- You can access your personal reports anytime. Simply visit
Amazon’s Smile program will donate .5% of your purchases to The Presentation School.
- Go to amazon.smile.com and select The Presentation School as your charitable organization and shop as usual.
- Continue to shop on amazon.smile.com and everytime to get the donation.
BoxTops are an easy way to raise money for the school. Clip them from everyday household items like cereal, kleenex boxes and plastic baggies and deposit them into the receptacles in the classrooms or front office.
Safeway & Target are no longer participating in the eScrip programs. We would appreciate your efforts in utilizing the local programs that continue to support us.